We are recruiting for experienced Home Care Assistants for overnights and block hours, in the Dublin area.
WHEN APPLYING YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BOX, PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OVERNIGHT OR BLOCK HOURS.
About Private HomeCare
We are Ireland’s longest established home care provider, established in 1989. Since 2011 we are part of the Cpl Group, one of Ireland’s most successful public companies. We are HSE approved and ISO quality accredited. Our clients are adults of all ages and abilities, from the HSE and private sector.
Private HomeCare is an equal opportunities employer so adults of all ages and genders are welcome. We embrace diversity in all its formats. Our parent company Cpl is a “Great Place to Work” winner for the 8th year in a row.
What Home Care Assistants Do
Each client has a tailored care plan, however the main responsibilities of a home carer typically include personal care, light housework, meal preparation, companionship and medication prompts.
Permanent contract with flexible schedule.
up to €18.00 per hour depending on qualifications.
What We Offer
- Training :
- FREE People Handling course
- Supported with HSELand courses
- Personal training plan
- Annual Graduation Ceremony
- Weekly pay
- Earn up to €13 Monday to Saturday
- Earn up to €18 on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Increase your hourly rate if you choose additional training
- Emergency support number for you and clients 7, days a week.
- Friendly, supportive and expert team
- Group support video calls
- Retail discounts for petrol, beauty, home and garden, entertainment and more (through our parent company Cpl’s group scheme)
- Paid holidays
- Career progression opportunities within all departments of Private HomeCare and Cpl Healthcare
- Home Care Assistant of the Month wins €100
- Home Care Assistant of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- Long service recognition awards
- Home Care Assistant Circle for your feedback
- Regular newsletter to all Home Care Assistants