Private HomeCare 2021 Carer AwardsJanuary 6, 2022
Private HomeCare Annual Graduation, 27th May 2022July 11, 2022
Many of you know Rita, our Senior Client Admin who has worked with Private HomeCare for 15 years. Who better to take on the role of Covid Champion (from Patsy our Recruitment and Compliance Manager. Thanks Patsy!).
We asked Rita what being Covid Champion means ?
“We have always had some staff here in our office (in Lucan) since the beginning of Covid. We match professional home carers, who are front line health care workers, to clients of all ages and abilities, so keeping people safe at home became more important than ever during Covid. To do so, our office has to be adequately manned.
My role in Private HomeCare is to ensure the following measures are adhered to :
- 2 metre physical distancing
- Mandatory wearing of face masks except when seated at your desk
- Good hygiene practices in relation to hand and respiratory hygiene
- No Handshaking Policy
- If anyone presents with symptoms at home, follow the HSE guidelines, do not attend the office, and continue to work from home
- Complete a Return to Work Form,
- Complete our mandatory Covid 19 Return to Work Safety Induction Training
- Anyone with Covid symptoms must not attend the workplace and continue to work from home.
Private HomeCare has always taken this Covid measures extremely seriously. Due to the nature of our work, going into people’s homes and assisting people who are often vulnerable, it’s essential. Our parent company Cpl and our own management are fully behind this. The health and wellbeing of our clients, our carers, my colleagues and all of our families are at stake. I am delighted to be a Covid Champion.”